Sea Tel 9711
The 9711 products are the next evolution in C-band systems from Sea Tel. Based on their leading 9797B product line, the new 9711 series has an enhanced feature set delivering a truly revolutionary product range.
The standard features found on all systems in the 9711 range are:
- Circular/Linear selectable feed: Allows for electronic switching from circular A Pol to B Pol, from circular to linear horizontal and vertical from Below Decks.
- Generation 2 Electronics: This electronics is the same used on our XX09 and XX10 series antennas and contains the following features:
- Internal level cage.
- Internal 400 MHz modems.
- Motor Driver assembly with diagnostic tools.
- Bluetooth connection capability from below decks to above decks equipment. Bluetooth device required.
- Added software features: All C-band feed switching can be accomplished using the DAC front panel, the Sea Tel GUI, or diagnostic software such as DacRemP and Progterm.
- Fully compatible with OpenAmip and ABS.
- Will include Standard C-band and Ku band only systems.
- No longer a need to change a feed to go from circular to linear C-band operation